12 Tasty Ways to Celebrate Macaroni Day
All hail Macaroni Day! While your first thought is probably the all-time favorite, Macaroni and Cheese, this versatile pasta graces so many more dishes. Macaroni refers to the kind of pasta (made without eggs), not its shape as many may believe. From elbows to spirals to mini shells, we’ll help you add some macaroni pizzazz to your plate.
- A step-up from the original, Gouda-Havarti Mac and Cheese will please kids and parents alike.
- Your favorite sandwich combines with your favorite salad in this party-perfect Cheese and BLT Pasta Salad.
- The rich and creamy sauce topped with uncured bacon in this heat and eat Penne Pasta with Creamy Sauce and Bacon will transform any quick meal into a treat.
- Gorgonzola Ziti switches up your traditional mac and cheese with a new flavor and pasta shape.
- Comfort never tasted so good as this Vermont White Cheddar Mac and Cheese family-sized, already prepared side.
- This Chicken Pasta in Roasted Red Pepper Sauce isn’t your everyday pasta meal when red peppers, cottage cheese and parmesan combine in a cheesy sauce.
- Get your spice on in minutes with a single-serve Chipotle Chicken Mac and Cheese.
- Spice up dinner tonight with a Southwestern Sausage Macaroni & Cheese that is a tasty twist on the original.
- This quick-to-fix version of Macaroni and Cheese Soup using some frozen shortcuts will have a steaming bowl ready in no time.
- When you need an easy one-pot weeknight meal, Skillet Chili Mac will please everyone with little fuss and even less clean up.
- Please your summer picnic guests with a hearty and healthy Balsamic Vegetable Pasta Salad.
- Two favorite dishes in one, Chicken Cordon Bleu Mac and Cheese is a heat and eat favorite.
What macaroni shape do you prefer in your favorite pasta dish? Share your Macaroni Day favorite with us on social media using #EasyHomeMeals.